LMF Super Supplement is palatable pellets that are a complete horse supplement containing essential trace minerals and vitamins. LMF Super Supplement also contains balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus to insure adequate intake and proper ratio of calcium to phosphorus.
- FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS
- EQUINE SUPER SUPPLEMENT (A) is to be fed along with forage consisting of 50% or more alfalfa and along with free choice iodized salt. Feed to the following horses:
- Pregnant mares that tend to become overweight if fed normal amounts of grain. Feed at the rate of one (1) pound per day (based on 1000 lb. body weight)
- Adult "easy keeping" horses requiring little or no grain in their diet to maintain proper body weight. Feed at the rate of one (1) pound per day (based on 1000 lb. body weight)
- As a mineral/vitamin "balancer". Mix LMF SUPER SUPPLEMENT with unfortified grains (oats or "COB") to ensure an intake of one (1) pound per day (based on 1000 lb. body weight)
- As a therapeutic feed for weanlings demonstrating symptoms of Development Orthopedic disease (DOD). Feed at a rate of 0.3 lbs. per 100 lb. body weight per day, to not exceed 1.5lb. per day
In store only. We can order grain for you!