Chlorella Contains the highest amount of chlorophyll of any known plant and is 50-60% protein. It is also a complete protein source, meaning it contains all nine essential amino acids. Chlorella acts like a sponge, binding to circulating heavy metals and toxins, facilitating their removal from the body. Benefits of Chlorella include:
According to the fossil record, Chlorella pyrenoidosa, a species of freshwater algae, may be one of the most ancient forms of life on the planet. Because it is dense in chlorophyll, Chlorella Powder may be one of the most effective medicinal herbs available as well.
Found in virtually all organic bulk herbs derived from the leaves and stems of green plants, chlorophyll is literally the "blood" of the plant, and similar in chemical structure to human blood. The main difference is that while human hemoglobin is based on iron, the chlorophyll found in natural herbs like Chlorella pyrenoidosa is based on magnesium. Chlorella Powder is commonly used as a breath freshener and deodorizer.
Organic Chlorella Powder, Taiwan (Cracked Cell Walls)
Microalgae must be cultivated in a clean environment where the water source is pure and uncontaminated, and has sufficient sunlight and fresh unpolluted air. Pure mountain spring water is used, which enables the special absorbing characteristic of chlorella to absorb the rich beneficial minerals from the spring water, transforming it into organic minerals.
A low-pressure flash expansion process is used to break the cell walls of the chlorella. Utilizing low temperature and higher pressure to successfully explode holes in the chlorella cell wall increases the absorption rate and allows for better absorption of the chlorella nutrients.
Organic Chlorella Powder (Cracked Cell Walls): Organic Chlorella, Cracked Cell Wall (Chlorella pyrenoidosa).
- Latin/Botanical Name: Chlorella pyrenoidosa
- Origin: Taiwan
- Certified Organic by QAI - In accordance with the USDA National Organic Program Guidelines
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- cGMP Compliant (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Chlorella is antiviral.
- Chlorella binds to dioxins and other environmental toxins.
- It repairs the body’s detoxification functions.
- Improves glutathione – the bodies ‘master’ antioxidant.
- Binds to heavy metals exceptionally well.
- Alpha and gamma lineolic acids in chlorella help increase the intake of fish oil and other important fatty acids.
- Methyl-coblolamine repairs the nervous system and damaged neurons, which often suffer from heavy metal poisoning.
- Chlorella contains the most easily absorbed form of B12 and B6.
- Chlorella is high in amino acids and thus ideal for vegetarians.
- Chlorella is able to open cell walls, which is necessary for detox processes.
- Chlorella restores healthy gut flora.