Ortho-Sil supports connective tissue and collagen formation for healthy and resilient tendons, ligaments, bones, and cartilage. Also helps maintain the quality and appearance of skin, hair, and hooves. Use at the rate of 1/2-1 oz daily. Quart size.
Silicon promotes firmness and strength in tissue. Ortho-Sil is effective for growing horses to help support connective tissue and collagen formation, as well as for older horses in need of bone or joint support. Silicon has beneficial effects on bone quality and improves the mineralization process in the bones.Silicon acts as a regulator for calcium and phosphorous uptake and will directly contribute to a healthy bone cortex and a well-calcified bone matrix and prevention and treatment of skeletal injuries in performance horses.
This comprehensive connective tissue supplement provides targeted support for healthy, resilient tendon, ligament, bone and cartilage.
- Supports bone growth and density
- Helps maintain connective tissue strength in tendons and ligaments
- Provides support for cartilage formation
- Helps maintain the quality and appearance of skin, hair and hooves
- Silicon works with Calcium to support bones, and is found in connective tissue ranging from the tough sheets of fascia enclosing muscles, to tendons, to the gristle in muscle, ligaments, cartilage and the lining of arteries.