A warm fleece lining gives this traditional turnout an unexpected bonus. The secret underneath this traditional-looking turnout blanket is the warm layer of fleece lining. The lightweight sheet is perfect for use in mist or light rain and can keep your horse dry and cozy when he goes out for a quick roll or short-term romp in the pasture. The fleece lining is warm and soft. For longer term use, add a shoulder guard to protect your horse's delicate coat from rubbing and chafing. This sheet is the ultimate choice for early spring rainy seasons all over the world. Gray plaid.
- 1200D polyester square ripstop outer
- Buckles made of high-quality, durable material
- Taped seams for waterproof durability
- Detachable elastic leg straps
- Large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket for full coverage and wind protection
- Fit allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing
- Velcro front closure with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening
- Extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom
- Cross surcingles with elastic for added flexibility
- High neck with shaped shoulders
- Reflective trim
- U-cut fit in front allows more room for the horse's legs
Technical description: 1200D Polyester square ripstop. 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof/breathability.
Washing instructions: Machine wash with cold water. Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not tumble dry. Air dry only.
Usage instructions: For protection from light rain and cooler temperatures, this waterproof sheet has a cozy fleece lining to keep the chill away.